Crossrail - Elizabeth Line - London
SYSTRA was commissioned to fully project manage the construction of the UK’s London Crossrail project.
Crossrail is the biggest engineering project in Europe, running 118 km across London from West to East. It will improve rail access to the most frequented parts of the city and reduce overcrowding on London Underground lines.
Fully commissioned in 2019, the Crossrail regional express line will be called Ellizabeth Line.
SYSTRA is responsible for developing detailed designs, procurement, construction and commissioning, as well as for managing the activities of consultants and contractors throughout the entire project.
SYSTRA and its team are responsible for functional compliance, to ensure that all the project requirements are met in relation to:
- Project and commercial aspects of design and construction work;
- Delivery of designs for over 25 Lots;
- Procurement management;
- Works supervision;
- Systems installation and integration;
- Quality, safety and environmental inspection activities;
- Testing and commissioning.