SYSTRA is a joint venture formed by two major French public transit operators (RATP and SNCF). SYSTRA benefits from a unique wealth of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
For over 60 years, SYSTRA has been involved closely with its clients and partners throughout all the phases of a project, from the feasibility study, design and building over to the operation and maintenance phase.
With motre than 5,400 employees committed to the quality of their expertise and more than 50% of the turnover realized overseas, SYSTRA is acknowledged as the world leader in transport infrastructures engineering.
The role of the TBM Activities Control Sr. Engineer position is a site based position which involves a significant amount of walking on uneven ground, stairs, in the tunnel and on the TBM in elevated temperatures and humidity. The candidate should be physically fit and healthy to be able to cope with the physical demands of the tunnel works.
Joining us will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Be a member of a multi-cultural team
- Have a global overview of projects
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
If you are looking to join a fast-growing international group, have genuine career prospects and be able to exploit your potential, then apply to this position now!
The qualified professional must:
- 15 years of overall experience
- 10 years of Rail experience
- Must have at least 5 years of TBM Construction & Site Activities experience
- Must have string soft tunneling experience and practical experience in the operation of slurry type TBM’s or must have EPB experience.