Our project management and advisory team assists our clients to deliver integrated transport systems, through providing advice to address a wide range of challenges across their businesses, manage risks and improve performance.
Our Advisory Stream
We advise clients on a wide range of challenges across their business and support them to deliver integrated transport systems, manage risks, improve performance and be operationally ready.
We work with a wide range of public and private sector clients across all stages of projects and asset lifecycles. Combining the broad knowledge of our locally based consultants with the international experience of our overseas colleagues allows us to provide industry leading advice and solutions.
Our Project Management Stream
SYSTRA manages activities through all stages of a project lifecycle, ranging from development of business cases to design to construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
SYSTRA can call on significant local Australian and international experts with diverse backgrounds in conventional and contemporary project development and delivery. Our international team also draws on experience of delivering projects in different contract environments in both client and contractor teams.
Our Strength in complexity
- Focus on project critical path, milestones, quality and budget
- Clear understanding and experience of the contract structure and requirements
- The ability to think strategically and plan ahead
- Risk management (safety, project and schedule (qualitative and quantitative)
Mobility as a Service
Mobility as a Service (MaaS), does not easily fit a strict definition. It reflects the trend towards offering everything “as a service” and the gradual shift from possession of objects to use. The basic idea is that, everything is accessible, connected and digitised via the virtual digital world.
Our reasons to be proud in Project Management & Advisory
Why we’re the Signature Team
- Our Project Management & Advisory teams have deep multi-disciplinary technical expertise and experience as well as a strategic perspective and understanding of how to successfully integrate the various elements of a transport system.
- Our advice is based on practical experience of operating and maintaining transport systems as well as delivering infrastructure projects all around the world.
- We provide a powerful mix of understanding the local environment combined with truly international experience.
- SYSTRA competency and learning specialists, engage with stakeholders to interpret relevant training requirements. Our capable team lead the design, development and delivery of targeted training frameworks, solutions and associated collateral using the ADDIE methodology.
- We have an excellent track record of helping our clients meet a variety of complex transport systems challenges globally.
Our comprehensive advisory services include:
- Strategy development
- Studies, analysis and benchmarking
- Business cases
- Expert appraisals including major capital project gateway reviews and assurance
- Project and program management
- Change Management
- Business readiness (new service offering)
- Delivery of business readiness and subordinate plans
- Operational scenarios and change impact assessments
- Risk based training needs analysis (RBTNA)
- Training and operational readiness plans
- Design, development and delivery of customised training materials and artefacts
- Training evaluation and validation
- Governance, monitoring and reporting
For more information on SYSTRA’s services, please get in contact with us by hitting the button below.