We are ready to help our clients meet a variety of complex rail systems challenges, by understanding the big picture and applying a bespoke and innovative specialty engineering approach.
Our assurance approach serves to give confidence that new or modified systems will be safe, reliable, maintainable, as well as being an asset to the client’s network.
We generally apply a Systems Engineering approach in line with ISO15288, develop and implement Systems Engineering management plans and software such as IBM rational DOORS™ and Comply Pro for requirements management, verification and validation and EN50126 for RAMS.
Strengths in Specialty Engineering
- Developing and implementing frameworks and plans aligned to the level of complexity and risk of a business or project
- Presenting and communicating information at all levels of an organisation
- Applying the appropriate models, tools and methods depending on the client’s needs
- Priding ourselves on our deep technical expertise and experience in all transport service areas
- Tailoring Systems and Safety Assurance solutions to client and project needs and use discipline specific safety and reliability standards where relevant
- Our teams excellent track record of delivering system integrated solutions globally.
Drawing on the skills of our specialist engineers, our Systems and Safety Assurance services include:
- Safety assurance and governance
- Quantitative and qualitative risk management
- RAMS analyses
- Cost-risk benefit analyses and ALARP assessment
- Requirements management and verification and validation (V&V)
- System safety and reliability
- Safety case development
Integrating Safety Assurance and RAM with the overall Systems Integration processes has allowed us to maximise the benefit and minimises overlap in the Systems Integration, Systems Engineering and assurance of our projects.
We have a wealth of experience in the application of specialist software tools such as DOORS™, ComplyPro, AVSIM and Fault Tree Plus amongst others.
For more information on SYSTRA’s services in Future Mobility, please get in contact with us by hitting the button below.