Our digital solution TESS optimises the infrastructure, fleet and operations of electric vehicle networks.
Simplify the electrification of your vehicle fleets and optimise your acquisition and operating costs with TESS.
Operators of heavy or light vehicles are looking to offer mobility solutions capable of improving their infrastructure and vehicle energy performance.
With TESS (Transit & Electromobility Smart Simulator), you can develop an energy transition plan that takes into account:
- Your real operational conditions.
- Variations in your vehicles’ energy consumption.
- Your charging infrastructure needs.
Save on your operation costs and hit the ‘zero emissions’ road!
Modelling of your infrastructure and vehicle fleet
- Model your constraints and operating conditions in just a few clicks.
- Define your strategies for arrival and departure of vehicles at the depot.
- Access a database of vehicles and charging equipment already specified.
- Model your vehicles or charging equipment according to your own specifications.
- Define your electrical distribution within the depot, while respecting the constraints and functionalities of the equipment.
- View your depot and infrastructure.
Estimation of on-road consumption and electrified service schedule
- Define the operational parameters of your fleets for creation of vehicle schedule block definitions.
- Evaluate the impact of external conditions on the consumption of each route.
- Evaluate the impact of the positioning of the depots, on your lost kilometres (e.g. deadhead).
- Visualise the routes and the organisation of your blocks, according to the vehicle schedule.
Optimisation of acquisition and operating costs
- Structure your operations without limits over a predefined period.
- Optimise the configuration and location of your depots.
- Define your vehicle charging strategies.
- Size the fleet of electric vehicles needed to ensure your service.
- Test and analyse operational parameters to run your fleet at the best cost.
- Assess the impact of equipment failures on your service and the robustness of your facilities.
- Visualise your operation (vehicle tasks) and depot management (arrival and departure) with real-time statistics.
TESS provides all the disciplines necessary for successful energy transition of your transit system. As an ‘All In One’ solution, within the same platform you can manage:
- Transport planning studies.
- Electrical engineering.
- Operation and maintenance engineering.
- Battery technologies and charging systems.
You have the opportunity to identify the infrastructure and equipment needed to manage your fleet of 100% electric vehicles and reduce your environmental footprint.
TESS IN ACTION
Compare each solution and Inform your Choice
Our Digital Solutions have been created to solve our clients complex problems. Given our wide selection of digital solutions that are often used across many different projects, we have broken each of our solutions down in an easy to understand brochure so you can find out exactly what solution will best suit your needs.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Product Owner TESS
Other Digital Solutions
Please fill out your details in the form to receive your TESS brochure.