SYSTRA has a strong team of testing and commissioning engineers and managers based locally in Australia and around the world.
Our team has significant testing and commissioning experience, particularly in conventional and contemporary rail systems such as ETCS and CTBC in greenfield and brownfield rail environments.
Our personnel are also aware of the importance of reducing the impact of testing and commissioning in a live rail environment and test laboratories.
Our Expertise in Testing and Commissioning
Our Strengths in Testing & Commissioning
- Experienced local and international testing and commissioning personnel
- Early planning for testing and commissioning
- Development and delivery of testing strategies within laboratory environments to ensure successful deployment of contemporary systems
- Development of specifications for test tracks and test laboratory environments to reduce implementation risks
- Knowledge of conventional and contemporary systems
- Successful deployment of conventional and contemporary systems into complex brownfield environments
For more information on SYSTRA’s services, please get in contact with us by hitting the button below.