This document of 30 illustrated pages, destined for all those interested in the metro, looks at several big issues:
- What impact will the climatic and sanitary crises have on the metro?
- How will the development of this historical mode of transport be affected by digital tools?
- Will major disruptive innovations put the metro in jeopardy?
- What will metro stations look like in 2035?
- Will the future of the metro be marked by continuity or disruption?
In this special edition, available here, the journalists at Usbek & Rica, a French publication that explores the future, and SYSTRA’s mobility experts share their thoughts and visions, sometimes very personal, on the future of the metro.