Delhi Metro – Lines 1, 2, 3
SYSTRA was appointed to project manage the construction of lines 1, 2 and 3 of the Delhi metro in India.
On Line 1: Shahdara – Rithala, SYSTRA was awarded three detailed design contracts:
- Designs for ballastless track and track laying;
- Detailed designs for traction, electrification, power supply and the SCADA system;
- Detailed design of the Shastri Park workshop/depot.
On Line 2: Vishwa Vidyalaya – Central Secretariat, SYSTRA was awarded two contracts:
- Detailed designs for the Khyber Pass workshop/depot;
- Defining design parameters, along with parameters and detailed methods for testing designs.
On Line 3: Barakhamba Road – Dwarka, SYSTRA was awarded two detailed design contracts:
- Preliminary designs, documents for calls to tender for construction contracts, detailed designs and construction drawings for the underground section. SYSTRA was also responsible for the stations and tunnel, producing designs for the architecture and structure, defining construction methods and station equipment requirements;
- Preliminary designs, documents for calls to tender for construction contracts, detailed designs and construction drawings for the elevated sections. SYSTRA also produced the designs for the architecture and engineering structures for the 20 stations and 21 km of viaduct, defined the construction methods, station equipment, power traction and track requirements.