Drawing up the best project to meet populations’ mobility needs.
Upstream studies are aimed at constructing an overview shared by all stakeholders in a transport infrastructure project.
An invaluable decision-making tool, transport planning allows for the relevance of a project to be assessed, solutions to be identified, and technical, economic, and environmental feasibility to be determined.
OUR TRANSPORT PLANNING SOLUTIONS
Our solutions include:
- Revenue & traffic forecast business case appraisal;
- Operation & maintenance plan;
- Project finance initiative & appraisal;
- IT solutions development;
- Environmental assessment & procedures;
- Route appraisal;
- Performance modelling & simulation;
- Standards & guidelines development;
- Urban masterplanning & development.