BE EXEMPLARY IN ETHICS
Ethics and compliance are part of our DNA
As a reference engineering company, we have an important role to play in all our activities to contribute to a fairer world. Therefore, SYSTRA’s approach to ethics and compliance goes far beyond notions of risk assessment and control.
SYSTRA is a partner of trust, dealing with all parties involved in a project, such as clients, contractors, and suppliers. This key role within projects means setting the tone in terms of ethics and conformity.
For our staff, we have:
- Published a code of ethics, as well as an anti-corruption code of conduct;
- Disseminated a practical guide for managing business ethics;
- Established an Ethics Committee steered by a Group Compliance Officer;
- Created a network of compliance officers;
- Implemented mandatory e-learning training modules dedicated to ethics;
- Deployed an ethics alert system.
Regarding third parties, we strive to:
- Promote our ethics values via exemplary conduct;
- Assess the compliance of our business partners;
- Insert ethics clauses in our contracts;
- Ensure strict adherence to national legislation and
international agreements; to this effect, we have notably adopted a ‘sanctioned country’ procedure and published two guides dealing respectively with anti-competitive practices and reprehensible behaviour in the context of our public contracts.