SYSTRA Canada plays a critical role in the design, development, operation and maintenance engineering of commuter trains, helping to ensure that they are safe, efficient, and reliable.
- Design and Development: exterior and interior design, layout of the train, materials to be used, and safety features.
- Systems Integration: integration of the various systems within the train, such as the propulsion system, braking system, and control systems.
- Testing and Certification: testing and certification of the train to ensure that it meets all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance and Repair: maintenance and repair services, including regular inspections, repairs, and upgrades.
- Project Management: project management services, including overseeing the development of the train from conception to delivery, manage timelines and budgets, and coordinate with other contractors and stakeholders.
EXPLORE OUR DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
Make the right business decisions, optimize complex processes, and predict outcomes.
Identifies and manages security risks throughout the assets lifecycle.
Builds the BIM data of your future digital twin from early phase.