A strong reputation
SYSTRA Canada’s strong reputation for rolling stock engineering is based on more than 300 projects successfully completed since 1991.
These include projects for passenger, freight and mining railways in Canada and around the world for passenger cars, locomotives, freight wagons, and railbound maintenance-of-way equipment.
A UNIQUE SET OF ROLLING STOCK SERVICES
SYSTRA Canada provides a unique set of rolling stock-related services, from engineering to management of procurement and execution of refurbishing and rehabilitation programs.
Our expertise in Rolling Stock includes:
- Turnkey performance of overhaul/refurbishment;
- Design and technical specifications of rolling stock;
- Procurement services and quality inspection;
- Reliability-based maintenance for locomotives;
- Design and planning for workshops and maintenance programs;
- Management systems for fleet maintenance equipment;
- Technology or feasibility assessment.
We provide expert preparation of technical specifications, management of tenders, evaluation of proposals, contract negotiations and assignment, manufacturing supervision, supervision of factory and site tests and operating strategies,DAVID ANGLIN
SYSTRA Canada also provides turnkey solutions; from detailed design of vehicle modifications or repair, up to full refurbishment of rail vehicles.
VICE PRESIDENT, ROLLING STOCK