SYSTRA Limited has zero tolerance towards slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour and human trafficking (modern slavery), and any violation of, and crime against fundamental human rights. This statement is made in relation to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out SYSTRA Limited’s actions and activities for the financial year ending 31 December 2022. These actions are to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to our business and to put in place steps that are aimed at ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our own business or our supply chains.
As a professional services provider we consider our business activities to generally be low risk in relation to slavery and human trafficking however we require all suppliers to provide information regarding their supply chain management through our Business Partner questionnaire. Through continual review we also seek to identify and address any areas of the business where there may be higher risks.
During the financial year ending 31 December 2022.
- Raised awareness of modern slavery risks within our business and our supply chain through the implementation of online training
- Completed a systematic evaluation of potential risks for all our business processes, in order to identify the impact and probability of occurrence of risks associated with our company operations, including modern slavery .
- Completing due diligence checks relating to modern slavery and human trafficking for the areas of our supply chain identified as highest risk
- Continue to review our due diligence procedures for all suppliers in relation to modern slavery and trafficking
- Monitor risks within our business and supply chain and adjust or enhance our anti-slavery and human trafficking initiatives accordingly.