We help our clients design and deliver safe and efficient transportation systems that will reap lasting benefits to the community.
We address our client’s objectives by addressing Safety and Operational into a core system design prior to defining transversal and technical requirements for rail systems: rolling stock, power supply, signalling, telecoms, supervision and control systems…
Our experts are involved at all stages of project definition and delivery, from the initial concept design to the tendering stage and delivery up to the commissioning and handover into Operations and Maintenance of projects.
We also bring global experience across multiple projects and access to more than one thousand international experts experienced in the development and delivery of contemporary design using return on experience and state-of-the-art technology.
With net zero ambitions changing the way infrastructure is built and operated, project stakeholders are faced with several challenges just to ensure their project satisfies the demands of government, communities, and businesses.
Sustainable design is an opportunity and a lever for action. We take a holistic approach to all projects to find the right balance between sustainability, cost, and performance together with our clients.
OUR UNIQUE BLEND OF EXPERTISE
- Highly experienced design professionals with transport industry and operation backgrounds
- Leading edge knowledge of collaborative tools and BIM for physical and virtual assets
- Global references and best practices
- Experience of all project phases from design to operation
- All rail systems disciplines covered
- Seamless mobilisation of local, national and international resources to support delivery
- Leading experience of contemporary rail systems and innovation insights
How can our experts help?