We make our Operation & Maintenance expertise available for customized services available to Owners, future or existing Operators, thus delivering our services as Shadow Operator.
OUR O&M Services for owners
- We deliver the Operator’s point of view during project planning, design and execution as holistic O&M engineering practice.
- We rely on a variety of digital tools to support our analysis, including Opentrack®, Railsim®, Railsys® to define concept of operation and set requirements for system design, thus supporting cost estimates and tender process for Systems and for O&M contracts.
- We review the project engineering delivery from the O&M perspective and ensure that Operation Readiness prerequisites are met up to the commencement of operation.
OUR O&M SERVICES FOR FUTURE OPERATORS
- We accompany the new Operator in its ramp-up to a full operation readiness as per local regulation and authorities requirements.
- We contribute on-demand to the preparation of Operation and Safety management systems, O&M documentation, trainings, handover from contractors and Trial Run operation.
OUR O&M SERVICES FOR EXISTING OPERATORS
- We provide an international footprint of reference project and O&M experience to help Operators optimize their O&M practices.
- We act as consultant or independent assessor to carry out benchmarks, audits and assessment of transportation networks from local touristic lines to the busiest mass transit systems.
How can our experts help?