SYSTRA’s Business, Market and Social Research Group (BMSR) undertakes a wide range of consulting, market research and household surveys for both the public and private sectors.
SYSTRA employs market-research techniques such as focus groups, interviews, and ethnography, as well as quantitative techniques such as customer surveys, and analysis of secondary data for a range of clients.
Market research is a very important component of business strategy. It is an organised effort to gather information about target markets or customers and can be used in maintaining competitiveness over competitors. It also provides important information to identify and analyse market need, market size and competition.
OUR SERVCIES COVER
- Air Travel Passenger Research
- Cruise Operations + Management Planning
- Customer Satisfaction Research
- Household Interview Surveys
- Market & Strategy Assessment
- Opinion Surveys
- Social Research + Public Opinion Polls
SYSTRA have had extensive and in-depth involvement in a wide variety of transport studies over many years, an involvement which continues to the present day.
SYSTRA is usually responsible for overall management of the study, providing design inputs to the questionnaires and responsible for data analysis and expansion.
Our most directly relevant experience is that we worked on :
- Household Interview Survey in 2016-2017
- Downtown Line 2 and 3 in 2016-2018
- Travel Behaviour Survey in 2012
- Household Interview Survey in 2008
- Household Interview and Stated Preference Survey in 2004
Our extensive experience ensures that we have a solid appreciation for the importance of management and quality control during survey administration in enabling effective processing and control of data.
SYSTRA is well aware of potential problems during the survey process including ways to identify and address them to minimise subsequent abortive work and safeguard the quality of the data.
How can our experts help?