We accompany E&M systems contractors by providing the specific expertise in System Assurance and Electro-Magnetic Compatibility they need to demonstrate the integrity of their design & delivery to the end client and authorities.
OUR SYSTEM ASSURANCE STREAM
- We mobilize qualified professionals for System Assurance Manager and System Engineer roles.
- We work in close collaboration with our client to prepare the SA document suite as per standard EN 50126 and per the particulars of their design and procurement.
- We cover all phases from Concept and Preliminary Design to Procure
OUR ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY STREAM
- We rely on senior experts with industrial background and experience in rail systems delivery
- We help our clients engage with vendors in procurement phase to address EMC requirements and build evidence of compliance to applicable standards.
- We address both design evidence and on-site installation inspection and testing.
OUR SIGNATURE PROJECTS
We have contributed to a number of references, including SA/EMC services for contractors delivering to the Land Transport Authority (LTA):
- Downton Line (DTL): Depot Telecoms, Power Supply, Electrical Services, Automated Fare Collection,
- Thomson East Cost Line (TEL): Tunnel Ventilation System, Environmental Control System, Lift & Escalators,
- Circle Line (CCL): Power Supply system,
- East West Line (EWL): Environmental Control System, Electrical Services, Fire Protection System,
- North South Line (NSL): Environmental Control System, Electrical Services, Fire Protection System,
- Jurong Region Line (JRL): Power Supply system,
- Road Tunnels: Electrical Services, Integrated Traffic and Plant Management System…