The Delhi-Meerut corridor starts from Sarai Kale Khan (SKK) station in Delhi. The corridor pass through areas of Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut, terminating at Modipuram in Meerut. We are the detailed design consultant for this project.
Key features of the project
- Provide seamless connectivity with different modes to commuters
- Reduce dependence on private vehicles
- Improve public transportation provision, mobility, reliability, connectivity and accessibility from Delhi to Meerut Corridor
- Attracts existing public transport users to the Regional Rapid Transit system
- Improving quality of life by improving air quality and by reducing noise and other environmental impacts