We work with a wide range of public and private sector clients across all stages of projects and asset lifecycles. Our Operations and Maintenance (O&M ) services assist the clients in maximizing the benefits of their existing and planned Assets through their efficient operation and maintenance.
Our technical capabilities and pragmatic approach
By combining our expertise in safety, asset reliability and availability with technology, SYSTRA group produces measurable improvements to our clients’ productivity and profitability. We achieve this by providing effective Operations and Maintenance programs that reduce the long-term cost of asset operation and extend the operational life of key infrastructure assets.
Drawing on the skills and experience of our specialist consultants, our operations and maintenance advisory services include:
- Developing and implementing asset management and operations strategies and plans
- Business cases including whole of life cost assessments and maintenance approaches
- Demand and capacity forecasting and modelling
- Concepts of operations and maintenance
- Expert appraisals, studies, analysis and benchmarking
- Asset condition assessments, operating and capital expenditure forecasts
Combining the broad knowledge of our locally based consultants with the experience of our overseas colleagues across the globe allows us to provide international comparisons and industry leading advice and solutions.
We work with a wide range of public and private sector clients across all stages of projects and asset lifecycles. Our Operations and Maintenance services can be engaged as a standalone service or as part of a complete project delivery and operations suite of services.
Our staff have strong technical attributes who use pragmatic approaches based on practical hands-on experiences, lessons learned and who have an understanding of non-technical and wider stakeholder considerations.
SYSTRA is known for:
- Working closely with our clients to understand their requirements and ensure we provide appropriate, tailored advice and sustainable solutions depending on their needs
- Developing and implementing scalable solutions aligned to the level of complexity and risk of a business or project