SYSTRA is a consulting and engineering firm which employs state-of-the-art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions. The ambition is to face the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the world’s largest cities, which are home to over half the world’s population.
We have an in-house team of qualified and experienced Engineers, Transport Planners, Transport Modelers and Simulation Experts to provide a wide range of transportation solutions from concept to commissioning under the one-roof model.
A Consulting and Advisory partner to build sustainable transport
SYSTRA assists the clients with:
- Sustainable transport planning for future economical, social, and environmental expectations
- Climate friendly strategies for improving urban transport at National, State and Regional level
- Financial and economic appraisal of projects to determine the financial or economic worth of proposed transport plans and corridors
- Pre-feasibility studies and Detailed project report for MRT Systems such as Metro, Metro Neo, Metro Lite, Bus, Ropeways and other Urban transit systems
- Setting of baseline and assessing the impacts of MRTS and other public transport projects after commissioning and providing necessary recommendations to improve ridership
- Experience in feasibility study of Semi/High-Speed Rail projects
- Feasibility studies for alternative transit systems (Metro lite/Metro Neo/Ropeways)
- Transport route rationalization and optimization studies
- Traffic diversion movement and planning during construction phase
- Supervision of traffic surveys for all modes of transport (origin-destination, counts and opinion) and creation of a multi-modal integration model
- Selection of suitable alternative transit system/ technology
- Environment and Social Assessment
- Estimation of investment and operating costs
- Socio-economic and financial reviews along with Investments, revenue estimates, economic and financial returns
Our services covers all aspects of Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering, including Transport demand modelling studies, Transport Planning & Policy, Transit Oriented Development, Public Transport Planning including Patronage Forecast for Metro/ Light Rail Transit/BRTS/ Ropeway projects, Master planning Studies, Traffic Impact Assessment Studies, Micro-simulation (VISSIM/Pathfinder) Studies, Parking Studies, Traffic Management & Safety and Traffic Due Diligence Studies, etc.