The Agence Française de Developpement (AFD) wishes to support the Government of Indonesia with a technical assistance to prepare the Indonesian Mass Transit Program – Support Project (IMTP-SP) to ensure an adequate final design including technical support, necessary safeguards and procurement assessments and documentation, institutional and capacity building review and plan for the entire project lifetime and system’s management. The focus of the study was on BRT proposals in the cities of Bandung and Medan.
SYSTRA was in charge to support the Review of demand assessment, service planning, operational and infrastructure design.
SYSTRA scope of work covered:
- Review of the demand, modelling updates, service planning, depot strategy, identification of the Impacted Angkot routes
- Review of the Fare Policy and Fare Collection
- Review of the BRT Infrastructure including alignment and stations
- Inventory of the Angkots system
- Additional Task: Preliminary identification of the number and location of the Bus stops for the whole BRT network.