LTA awarded R801 project to Colas Rail for the upgrade of Bukit Panjang LRT (BPLRT) Power supply system, a 7.6 km automated guideway transit line in Singapore.
SYSTRA provides LCC consultancy services to evaluate costs incurred during the system life-cycle to help in long term decision making for the upgraded BPLRT power supply as per LTA requirements.
The Power Supply Subsystem is comprising of :
- Power Supply connection to the Powergrid at Ten Mile Junction (TMJ) depot
- Power Supply Substations: Choa Chu Kang (CCK) and CCK LRT Station (BP01)
- Power distribution (600 Vac) for traction supply
- Power distribution (400 Vac) for building services for the station and depot
- SCADA system
- Emergency Tripping System
- 110Vdc Battery Charger System
SYSTRA implements an IEC 60300-3-3 compliant approach to deliver lifecycle cost model and subsequent analysis throughout the design, working in close collaboration with Colas Rail and its suppliers.