WE WORK ON ALL THE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
OF TODAY AND TOMORROW
SYSTRA Korea, based in Gangnam, Seoul, has been present in Korean market since 1994 as the dedicated Korean branch of SYSTRA Group. In 2012, we transitioned into a subsidiary of SYSTRA Group, fully embracing its vision of providing sustainable and innovative mobility solutions to people around the world.
Our 58 employees work as a connected team, combining the skills and expertise of our local and global teams to lead and participate in transportation infrastructure projects across Korean, Asian, and international markets. We take pride in our leadership in the transportation industry, offering top-tier services to clients with a focus on excellence in every aspect of our work.
SYSTRA is one of the world’s leading engineering and consulting groups specialised in public transport and mobility solutions. For 65 years, the Group has been involved with cities and regions in order to contribute to their development by creating, improving and modernising their transport infrastructures and systems.
The specialised magazine Engineering News-Record ranks SYSTRA among the top three international engineering firms specialised in ‘Mass Transit & Rail’, and among the 30 largest engineering firms in the world.
Supported by its 8,250 employees, the Group’s mission is to make transport more fluid throughout the world in order to bring regions together and facilitate access to employment, education and leisure.
A signature team for transport solutions, SYSTRA accompanies its partners and clients throughout the lifecycle of their projects.
Confidence moves the world.
Figures as at end of 2021
HISTORY OF SYSTRA KOREA
- APRIL SYSTRA Korea Branch Foundation
- First contract awarding for KTX Project (1st Stage : Seoul-Daegu, Korea)
- NOVEMBER Contract awarding for Moam 1 & Moam 2 Bridge Design (Korea)
- MARCH Received Korean Society of Civil Engineers’ Silver Award for Civil Engineering Structure with Moam Bridge design
- SEPTEMBER Founded as BnTech (former name of SYSTRA Korea)
- NOVEMBER Engineering License Registration (Civil Structure)
- JUNE Incorporated into SYSTRA Group
- AUGUST Changed the company name to SYSTRA Korea
- MARCH Certified as a <Regional Technical Center> (RTC)
- JUNE Contract award for Dodam-Youngchun Railway Project (Korea)
- JULY Contract awarding for Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah Causeway (Kuwait)
- SEPTEMBER ISO 9001 certificated
- JUNE Received Korean Society of Steel Construction (KSSC)’s Award for Design Work of Dodam-Youngchun Railway
- NOVEMBER Received Korean Institute of Bridge and Structural Engineers (KIBSE)’s Bronze Award for Excellence in Structural Engineering with Dodam-Youngchun Railway Design
Organisation chart of SYSTRA Korea
Fiance & Admin Division
Finance & Accounting