Diminishing distance, carbon FOOTprint and cost for everyone
The infrastructures that we design are at the service of communities: eliminating distances, overcoming natural obstacles and bringing people closer to employment, education and leisure facilities.
SYSTRA has contributed to the design of more than 30 cable-stayed bridges around the world, as well as to the construction of emblematic structures such as:
- The longest floating bridge: the Evergreen Point Bridge in Seattle in the United States.
- The longest span for a concrete bridge, with the Atlantic Bridge in Panama
- The longest sea crossing for a bridge (34.1km), with the Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah Causeway in Kuwait
- The fastest aerial metro designed and built on viaducts in history, with the Mecca metro in Saudi Arabia
- The longest double-span main suspension bridge (2.75km) with the Chacao Bridge in Chile
- The longest span for a cable-stayed railway bridge, with the Tianxingzhou Bridge in China
- Longest span for a prestressed concrete box girder high speed train bridge in Medway, UK
- The longest span for a high speed train bowstring bridge with the MOAM bridge in South Korea.
These structures, which are regularly honoured with international awards, reflect the promise we make to our clients and partners in design & build projects: to combine our technical expertise at the highest level with a high quality production capacity, and support at all phases for robust engineering structures, delivered on time and at competitive costs.
SYSTRA Korea is a proud member of the SYSTRA Bridges & Tunnels group, a global network of excellence in bridge engineering, bringing together more than 1,500 large infrastructure experts based in the United States, France, Canada, India, Korea and Dubai. This is one of SYSTRA’s strengths. This unrivalled technical expertise enables us to work on all types of bridges:
- Segmental bridges
- Cable-stayed bridges
- Suspension bridges
- Bridges for metros or high speed lines
- Truss and arch bridges
SYSTRA IS RANKED 5TH IN THE ENGINEERING NEWS-RECORD (ENR) INTERNATIONAL BRIDGES CATEGORY IN 2022
Our services extend to all project phases, from upstream studies to full project management in close collaboration with manufacturers, and even maintenance and independent certification.
The key advantage of SYSTRA Korea is our integrated approach, with our international team consisting of Structural, Geotechnical and BIM/CAD specialists, allowing us to tackle all interrelated aspects of design of complex structures, from feasibility to construction stage.
Our Engineers are strongly familiar with Contractor’s needs and requirements, allowing us to produce optimised and constructable designs.
SYSTRA Korea is a cornerstone in the development of Design and Build services within the SYSTRA group, thanks to our strong references with key Contractors, from Korea and all over the world.
The following companies have already entrusted SYSTRA Korea with their challenging projects: