Anticipates climate change trends faced by your infrastructure
Climateplus is the adequate solution for your feasibility and environmental impact studies of infrastructure projects.
The average global temperature increase will generate more intense and more frequent extreme climate events. Infrastructures are already vulnerable and annual costs to keep them operational could surge.
Integrating those evolutions into infrastructure projects is now a must have.
With Climateplus, actually anticipate the evolution of long-term climate conditions for your infrastructures according to IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) scenarios and validated climate models.
CREATE YOUR ANALYSIS
- Define your geographical area
- Indicate your infrastructure project line (optional)
- Choose the climate indicators
- Model your vehicles or charging equipment according to your own specifications
- Select the type of output files (simple maps, comparative grid, geotiff)
VISUALIZE THE CLIMATE CONDITIONS FOR AN INDICATOR, A PERIOD AND AN IPCC SCENARIO
- Identify local specificities
- Integrate high-quality map into reports
ASSESS THE CLIMATE EVOLUTION
- Compare the results over 3-time horizons and 2 IPCC scenarios (moderate and high)
- Use the results to inform climate risk study on your infrastructure
- Integrate the maps into your GIS (Geographic Information System) tool
Climateplus is a web-based solution using Python libraries and Copernicus (Earth observation program of the European Union) data to ease access to long term results and feed risk analysis. This approach built on Python libraries gives opportunities to answer specific needs without starting again from scratch.
Why choose Climateplus?
- Visualize long term evolution of climate conditions on your infrastructure project scope according to IPCC scenarios (moderate and high),
- Benefit from a decision assistance solution to inform your risk analysis for feasibility and environmental impact studies,
- Go beyond a simple historical data-based approach,
Anticipate climate change!
Contact systra’s experts
Request information or a demo!