The Domino Effect – Prepare, Protect and Analyse
The Security Institute are hosting their Annual Conference on Thursday 26th October 2023 at 1 Wimpole Street in central London, hosting a full day itinerary that includes the attendance of industry experts from various backgrounds of security, who will be delivering topical conversations and debates. The Princess Royal will also be in attendance.
- Rob Kennedy CSyP FSyI is a Protective Security Consultant who works at the Protective Security Centre at the Home Office. He will discuss “Developing tomorrow’s security professionals and laying the foundations towards Security Convergence.”
- Mike Croll MSyI is a Senior Lecturer in Security, Resilience, and Intelligence at Buckinghamshire New University will be discussing the topic: ““Crisis Communications Generations and Expectations.”
- A speaker from the National Protective Security Authority will be discussing the topic: “Collaboration and coordination from a National Technical Authority point of view.”
- Matthew Drew CSyP MSyI is the Group Security and Resilience Director at Tesco, will be discussing the topic: “Building business resilience in companies to support our communities during times of crisis.”
- Pauline Cranmer who is Director of Clinical Education, will be discussing the topic: “Westminster Bridge – Reflections and Learning.”