Depuis près de 60 ans, SYSTRA accompagne ses partenaires et ses clients sur toutes les phases d’un projet, de la conception à la réalisation et de la construction à la maintenance. Fort de ses 5 400 collaborateurs, dont plus de la moitié à l’étranger, SYSTRA est un leader incontesté dans son secteur.
SYSTRA est une entreprise handi-accueillante. Ce poste est ouvert aux personnes en situation de handicap.
The Senior Analyst’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as deputy for the PCM and provide leadership/supervisory support in key areas of project control with particular emphasis on scheduling and reporting.
- Actively support the management of the project scheduling system through assuring the accuracy of all project data.
- Develop and optimize the project reporting system with particular emphasis on integration of all physical progress reporting to ensure consistency.
- Establishment and management of Key Quantity Tracking for all life-cycle phases of the project. Such a system to be agreed with all key stakeholders to ensure a common agreement regarding progress statements.
- Accumulate and access historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems. Interface with clients, attend regular meetings, and provide statistical reports.
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
The qualified professional must have/be:
- At least 10 years overall experience
- At least 5 years of similar experience
- A B.Sc., BEng, BA or Equivalent Degree
- Mandatory Rail Experience
- Capable of providing planning, reporting and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and multi-discipline projects.