Depuis près de 60 ans, SYSTRA accompagne ses partenaires et ses clients sur toutes les phases d’un projet, de la conception à la réalisation et de la construction à la maintenance. Fort de ses 5 400 collaborateurs, dont plus de la moitié à l’étranger, SYSTRA est un leader incontesté dans son secteur.
SYSTRA est une entreprise handi-accueillante. Ce poste est ouvert aux personnes en situation de handicap.
- Design & Delivery Management experience throughout the entire rail project cycle
- Deep knowledge of all Rail Systems and their functions - interfaces and interactions and integration with Civil Works and SCADA
- Relevant experience in supervision of the Contractor's designs and testing & commission activities during implementation phase of the project
- Directly deal with the Client and be able to present highly technical concepts & report to a wide range of (technical & non-technical) audiences
- Accountable for the professional management of his team - provide performance reviews, professional guidance and offer up growth professional opportunities to his team
Joining us will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Be a member of a multi-cultural team
- Have a global overview of projects
- Acquire a wide variety of top quality skills
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
If you are looking to join a fast-growing international Group, have genuine career prospects and be able to exploit your potential, then apply to this position now!
The qualified professional must:
- Have at least 20 years of Overall Experience
- Have at least 10 years of Rail Experience
- Mandatory Driverless Metro Experience
- BSc or BEng degree holder
- Have deep rail domain experience with full appreciation
of the interfaces and interactions of each within the context
of the overall rail Systems and with their integration with civil works
and the SCADA (or relevant supervisory monitoring & control systems)