Depuis près de 60 ans, SYSTRA accompagne ses partenaires et ses clients sur toutes les phases d’un projet, de la conception à la réalisation et de la construction à la maintenance. Fort de ses 5 400 collaborateurs, dont plus de la moitié à l’étranger, SYSTRA est un leader incontesté dans son secteur.
SYSTRA est une entreprise handi-accueillante. Ce poste est ouvert aux personnes en situation de handicap.
- Design & Delivery Management experience throughout the entire rail project cycle
- Deep knowledge of all Rail Systems and their functions - interfaces and interactions and integration with Civil Works and SCADA
- Relevant experience in supervision of the Contractor's designs and testing & commission activities during implementation phase of the project
- Directly deal with the Client and be able to present highly technical concepts & report to a wide range of (technical & non-technical) audiences
- Accountable for the professional management of his team - provide performance reviews, professional guidance and offer up growth professional opportunities to his team
Joining us will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Be a member of a multi-cultural team
- Have a global overview of projects
- Acquire a wide variety of top quality skills
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
If you are looking to join a fast-growing international Group, have genuine career prospects and be able to exploit your potential, then apply to this position now!
The qualified professional must:
- Have BSc/BEng Degree
- Have at least 20 years of overall experience
- Have at least 10 years Rail experience