Depuis près de 60 ans, SYSTRA accompagne ses partenaires et ses clients sur toutes les phases d’un projet, de la conception à la réalisation et de la construction à la maintenance. Fort de ses 5 400 collaborateurs, dont plus de la moitié à l’étranger, SYSTRA est un leader incontesté dans son secteur.
SYSTRA est une entreprise handi-accueillante. Ce poste est ouvert aux personnes en situation de handicap.
The BIM Coordinator’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report to the BIM Manager on daily progress of Contractor’s BIM activities and provide support when required
- Monitor BIM models for quality, data integrity and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project delivery milestones in coordination with BIM Technicians
- Ensure BIM models meet expectations stated in the project BIM Execution Plan
- Understand the BIM scope of work for the subcontractors on the project
- Perform quality reviews of submitted models as they relate to the contract documents
- Ensure that all submitted data are compliant with Qatar Rail’s BIM standards
- Support, assist, and train project staff members on BIM when required
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
The qualified professional must have:
- At least 10 years of industry experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position within international teams
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Architecture, or related discipline
- Deep knowledge of British Standards BS1192, PAS1192
- Excellent communication skills to effectively cooperate with different contractors teams
- Excellent Engineering software knowledge (especially Autodesk Revit, Navisworks Manage, BIM 360 Glue, and Autodesk Vault)
- GCC experience is an advantage
- Experience in COBie, Maximo is an advantage
- Previous railway experience is an advantage