SYSTRA has a long-standing presence in Northern Europe through its participation in major projects such as the CTRL, the high-speed rail link between London and the UK end of the Channel Tunnel. With 500 employees, SYSTRA currently operates around five regional divisions and one multi-disciplinary technical centre located in Poland, where it has over 70 experts on hand.
In this region, we also play a consultancy role through our subsidiary SYSTRA Ltd, and oversee large projects such as renovations to the Edinburg-Glasgow line, the electrification of 1,400 km of lines in Denmark, and feasibility studies for the third section of Sweden’s "Ostlänken” high-speed line.
Present in several countries, and organised around five divisions:
- Scandinavia where we are involved in several electrification, tramway and metro projects;
- The UK and Ireland where we have 380 consultants specialised in transport consultancy and engineering services;
- Central Europe where we have developed a technical centre based in Poland;
- In the East, where we are involved in the transport networks of Astana and Almaty in Kazakhstan;
- Lastly, the Benelux countries where we are notably working on the automation of the Brussels metro.