SYSTRA’s entire organisation is designed so that we work as closely as possible with you in order to meet your expectations. To achieve this, we have offices all over the world, we listen carefully to your requirements and adapt our response accordingly, and our dedicated teams are always on hand to provide support.
From left to right:Jean-Charles Vollery, Chief International & Development Officer; Pierre Verzat, Chief Executive Officer; Bruno Schmitt, Chief Finance & Administration Officer; Pierre Gosset, Chief Technical Officer.
Made up of executive leaders, experts in the sector and staff representatives, the Supervisory Board assembles several times a year to examine the Group’s strategy, performance and commitments.
Composition of the Supervisory Board:
- Jean-Yves Leclercq: Chief Financial Officer, RATP; Chairman of SYSTRA’s Supervisory Board
- Xavier Ouin: Industrial Director of SNCF Voyageurs, Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Catherine Guillouard: Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of RATP
- Julie Reiner: Finance, Legal and Regulations Director of SNCF Gares & Connexions
- Marie-Claude Dupuis: Senior Vice President Strategy, Innovation and Development, RATP
- Pierre Fa: Chairman of the Board of SOFIAP, a minority subsidiary of SNCF
- François-Roch de Montalivet: Permanent representative of BNP Paribas Participations
- Régis Monfront: Permanent representative of Crédit Agricole CIB
- Pascal Poirot, Eva Rudin: Independent members
- Mohammed-Zakarya Raounak, Fabienne Fayard, Eric Pruvost, José Sierra, Brigitte Verchère: Employee-elected members
- Alain Frybourg: Observer, permanent representative of Natixis
- Philippe de Vulpian: Observer, permanent representative of Société Générale