SYSTRA’s entire organisation is designed so that we work as closely as possible with you in order to meet your expectations. To achieve this, we have offices all over the world, we listen carefully to your requirements and adapt our response accordingly, and our dedicated teams are always on hand to provide support.
From left to right: Bruno Schmitt, Chief Finance & Administration Officer; Jean-Charles Vollery, Chief International & Development Officer; Pierre Verzat, Chief Executive Officer; Pierre Gosset, Chief Technical Officer; Andrew McNaughton, Chief Operating Officer.
Made up of executive leaders, experts in the sector and staff representatives, the Supervisory Board assembles several times a year to examine the Group’s strategy, performance and commitments.
Composition of the Supervisory Board:
- Jean-Yves Leclercq: Chief Financial Officer, RATP;
Chairman of SYSTRA’s Supervisory Board
- Pierre Izard: Chief Technology and Rail Systems Officer of SNCF; Vice Chairman of SYSTRA’s Supervisory Board
- Catherine Guillouard: Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of RATP
- Gwendoline Cazenave: Head of TGV Atlantique, SNCF Mobilités
- Marie-Claude Dupuis: Senior Vice President Strategy, Innovation and Development, RATP
- Agnès Romatet-Espagne: Head of International Relations, SNCF Mobilités
- François de Montalivet: Permanent representative of BNP Paribas Participations
- Régis Monfront: Permanent representative of Crédit Agricole CIB
- Pascal Poirot, Eva Rudin: Independent members
- Zakarya Raounak, Fabienne Fayard, Eric Pruvost, José Sierra, Brigitte Verchère:
- Alain Frybourg: Observer, permanent representative of Natixis
- Philippe de Vulpian: Observer, permanent representative of Société Générale