27 September 2013
SYSTRA Strengthens Rail Design Capabilities with New Technical Experts
SYSTRA has recently strengthened its team by bringing on new technical experts across a variety of rail engineering and operations analysis disciplines.
Top of the page
SYSTRA’s new employees are:
- Patrick Harrison, PE—Patrick Harrison, PE, has been named Vice President, Sector Manager, Systems.
Pat will lead SYSTRA’s signal, communications and systems integration practice and will be based in SYSTRA’s New York City headquarters. He has over 36 years of experience managing complex engineering, design and construction projects.
- Steve Yazbek, PE, LEED, AP—Steve Yazbek, PE, has been appointed Communications Director. Steve will lead SYSTRA’s Communications practice. He is an electrical engineer with over 18 years of experience in communication systems design, as well as all aspects of telecommunications, security systems, access control, CCTV, intrusion detection, and surveillance design. Steve will be based in SYSTRA’s New York City headquarters.
- Craig Jones—Craig Jones has been named Senior Signals Engineer and will serve as project manager on
signal design projects. Craig brings a wealth of signal design experience and has led many projects for transit agencies and railroads throughout the Northeast. He will be based in SYSTRA’s Philadelphia, PA office.
- Yazeed Khayyat, PE—Yazeed Khayyat, PE, has been named Senior Project Manager, Traction Power, and will be based in SYSTRA’s Philadelphia office. Yazzed is a seasoned traction power manager and will lead many of SYSTRA’s traction power design initiatives. He has a proven record of managing multi-discipline engineering programs for the transit industry.
- Elio Gregorat, PE- Elio Khayyat, PE, has been appointed Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure. Elio is an experience civil engineer with significant rail design experience. He has performed rail design work for the New York metropolitan area rail agencies, notably New Jersey Transit. He will be based in SYSTRA’s Little Falls, NJ, office.
- Scott Petretta, CISSP-Scott Petretta has rejoined SYSTRA as Systems Safety Manager. Scott is an experienced security systems specialist with over 25 years of experience working with many transit agencies across the nation. He is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and will be based in SYSTRA’s New York City headquarters.
- Cameron Muhic—Cameron Muhic joins SYSTRA as a Rail Operations Analyst and will be based in SYSTRA’s Los Angeles, CA, office. Cameron has rail planning experience with many of the nation’s transit agencies, including Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), Virginia Railway Express (VRE) and Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA). He also has intercity bus planning expertise.