SYSTRA sponsors the 2014 CBTC World Congress, from 4th to 6th November in London
The CBTC World Congress is “the” annual get-together for specialists of automated metro control systems. It attracts more than 300 experts and metro organising authorities, from all over the world.
The agenda includes round tables, case studies, presentations about performance, system reliability, creating intelligent integrated networks, among others.
The Systems department will represent SYSTRA, one of the event’s sponsors. The director, Olivier Fafa, will preside three session on 4th November:
- Procurement &Project Management
- Case Study: Managing fall-back options & risk management strategies
- Developing Reliability & Operational Management Strategies For Metro Performance
- Aurelio Rojo Garrido, Honorary Board Member, Alamys
- Mustafa Yilmaz, Electrical Engineer, TCDD 3rd Region
- Selim Kocbay, 3rd Region Manager, TCDD
- Sebastian Jarczynski, Systems Performance Engineer, London Underground
- Suleyman Acikbas, Owner, RailSis
- Olivier Fafa, Director of Transport Systems, SYSTRA