Mumbai Metro – Line 1
SYSTRA was commissioned to project manage the construction of Line 1 of the Mumbai metro in India.
Line 1 of the Mumbai metro runs from Ghatkopar to Versova via Andheri.
SYSTRA was responsible for all aspects of the project from design through to commissioning:
Phase I: Design, procurement and systems integration
- Stage 1 – Preparatory activities,
- Stage 2 – Preliminary designs and tender documents,
- Stage 3 – Management of the call-to-tender process, detailed designs, review and inspection,
- Stage 4 – Systems integration.
Phase II: Project Management
- Stage 5 – Construction, installation, testing & commissioning.