T8 Tram/LRT Saint-Denis-Epinay-Villetaneuse
SYSTRA was appointed project manager for the design and build of the T8 Tram/LRT connecting Saint-Denis to Epinay and Villetaneuse.
Work involved installing a diamond using a flange bearing frog and a special power supply at the Saint Denis Station intersection with tram/LRT line T1.
The line connects to 5 other public transport services: Metro Line 13, Tram Line T1, Suburban RER Lines D and C, the Transilien suburban network and the future North Tangentielle Line
SYSTRA was involved in:
- Infrastructures: tram track and track bed surfaces;
- Line equipment: overhead contact system;
- Station design;
- Earthworks, track bed, multiple conduits, track bed drainage;
- Technical facilities (AC/DC transformer, signal boxes, operations rooms);
- Installation of equipment for the RATP in the track bed.