Rouen BRT – TEOR Lines 1, 2 & 3
In 1998, SYSTRA was awarded the contract to manage the first phase of Rouen’s TEOR (Transport Est-Ouest Rouennais) project.
The TEOR network comprises 3 lines. They are designed to complement the existing 2 LRT lines that run through Rouen from north to south, by creating a service that runs from east-west along the Right Bank of the Seine. All 3 lines converge to share a common section through Rouen city centre.
SYSTRA was responsible for:
- Producing preliminary studies;
- Preparing documents for the public enquiry;
- Applying for official planning permission;
- Producing basic designs;
- Compiling tender documents and awarding works and equipment contracts (including rolling stock);
- Supervising, billing and acceptance activities (works and equipment).