Manila Metro/LRT – Line LRT 1
In 2004, the Joint Venture managed by SYSTRA was awarded the maintenance contract through to 2006.
Line LRT1 of the Philippines’ first metro system runs along the Taft Avenue – Rizal Avenue corridor servicing the city centre and Pasay, Makati, Manila and Quezon.
The scope of maintenance activities covered:
- Rolling stock;
- Track and superstructures;
- Power supply;
- Line and catenary;
- Buildings and equipment;
- Signalling, telecommunications and electronics;
- Electronics laboratory services;
- Automated fare collection system;
- Equipment and facilities.