SYSTRA is a joint venture formed by two major French public transit operators (RATP and SNCF). SYSTRA benefits from a unique wealth of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
For over 60 years, SYSTRA has been involved closely with its clients and partners throughout all the phases of a project, from the feasibility study, design and building over to the operation and maintenance phase.
With motre than 5,400 employees committed to the quality of their expertise and more than 50% of the turnover realized overseas, SYSTRA is acknowledged as the world leader in transport infrastructures engineering.
Responsibilities will include:
Joining us will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Be a member of a multi-cultural team
- Have a global overview of projects
- Acquire a wide variety of top quality skills
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
If you are looking to join a fast-growing international Group, have genuine career prospects and be able to exploit your potential, then apply to this position now!
The qualified professional must:
- Be at least a B.Sc, BEng, BA or Equivalent holder
- Have at least 12 years of overall experience
- Have experience in computer aided design packages such as Microstation, AutoCAD, InRoads or InRail
- Solid track record in rail track work design on commuter rail, heavy rail, light rail projects or related projects