SYSTRA is a joint venture formed by two major French public transit operators (RATP and SNCF). SYSTRA benefits from a unique wealth of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
For over 60 years, SYSTRA has been involved closely with its clients and partners throughout all the phases of a project, from the feasibility study, design and building over to the operation and maintenance phase.
With motre than 5,400 employees committed to the quality of their expertise and more than 50% of the turnover realized overseas, SYSTRA is acknowledged as the world leader in transport infrastructures engineering.
As a quality engineer, he will be in charge of the implementation and follow-up of quality process for SYSTRA team.
As a Configuration / Change Engineer, he will be in charge of the Design Change Request management and will support the implementation of the Configuration Management System.
Tasks to be performed:
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of the client Project Quality Plan for Systra
- Update the Quality Management documentation (in line with the Client Quality Management Plan)
- Train Systra local staff to follow quality process implemented
- Update Systra Project Management Plan (PMP) in order to reflect latest changes in the organisation, scope and be in line with the client Management Plan
- Update Systra design review processes (Multi-Disciplinary Design Review and Design Gateway Reviews)
- Organise and drive audit within Systra to identify potential improvements to be implemented
- Receive and analyse the Design Change request from the project partners
- Organise the technical assessment of each DCRs with the partners using the existing forms
- Present the DCRs to the project Change Control Board
- Follow-up the life of the DCRs and prepare summary for the project progress
- Support the Configuration Manager to ensure the DCRs are properly linked to update of the project requirement are recorded in the project configuration
- Support the Configuration Manager for the implementation of the Configuration Management System of the project (principles, specification, implementation, follow-up)
The qualified professional must:
- Have knowledge in Quality Management for design production
- Knowledge in Design Change management
- Knowledge in Configuration Management
- Knowledge of MS Project + Time Schedule
- 5 years minimum of experience
- Have Metro/Light rail experience
- Be at least a B.Sc, BEng, BA or Equivalent holder