SYSTRA is a joint venture formed by two major French public transit operators (RATP and SNCF). SYSTRA benefits from a unique wealth of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
For over 60 years, SYSTRA has been involved closely with its clients and partners throughout all the phases of a project, from the feasibility study, design and building over to the operation and maintenance phase.
With motre than 5,400 employees committed to the quality of their expertise and more than 50% of the turnover realized overseas, SYSTRA is acknowledged as the world leader in transport infrastructures engineering.
The QA/QC Manager will:
- Manage the QA/QC and Document Control Departments for the PMCS.
- Develop and implement a Quality Management System for the PMCS compliant with ISO 9001:2008 and the JV Quality Management Systems.
- SONO the Contractor's Quality Management System for compliance with the Contract Quality requirements.
- Attend and witness critical Systems activities and Meetings to represent the QA/QC Department.
- Recommend improvements to the PMCS and Contractor's Quality Management Systems during Project execution.
- Witness factory acceptance testing to verify that the Contractor's Quality Management System is documented and functioning per their Quality Management Plan.
- Establish and implement quality requirements for the Civil/Systems Interfaces.
- Provide directions to and reviews for QA/QC and Document Control Staff.
- Monitor staff activates and attend spot meetings to monitor staff performance.
The qualified professional must:
- Have at least 20 years overall experience
- Have at least 10 years of similar experience
- Have Metro experience
- Be a B.Sc, BEng, BA or Equivalent holder
Joining us will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Be a member of a multi-cultural team
- Have a global overview of projects
- Acquire a wide variety of top quality skills
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
If you are looking to join a fast-growing international Group, have genuine career prospects and be able to exploit your potential, then apply to this position now!