SYSTRA is a joint venture formed by two major French public transit operators (RATP and SNCF). SYSTRA benefits from a unique wealth of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
For over 60 years, SYSTRA has been involved closely with its clients and partners throughout all the phases of a project, from the feasibility study, design and building over to the operation and maintenance phase.
With motre than 5,400 employees committed to the quality of their expertise and more than 50% of the turnover realized overseas, SYSTRA is acknowledged as the world leader in transport infrastructures engineering.
The BIM Technician’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report to the BIM Manager on daily basis about Contractor’s BIM models quality and progress and provide support when needed
- Perform quality checks on Contractor’s BIM models and provide extensive QC reports
- Perform Data integrity checks on Contractor’s data deliverables including but not limited to COBie sheets.
- Ensure that all submitted data is compliant with Qatar Rail’s BIM standards
- Create integrated models for visual coordination
- Produce high-quality visualizations for meetings and presentations
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
The qualified professional must have:
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position within international teams
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred in Engineering, Architecture, or related discipline, however 4 years diploma in similar disciplines is acceptable
- Knowledge of British Standards BS1192, PAS1192 is an advantage
- Excellent Engineering software knowledge (especially Autodesk Revit, Navisworks Manage, BIM 360 Glue, and Autodesk Vault)
- Experience in COBie, Maximo is an advantage
- Previous railway experience is an advantage
- GCC experience is an advantage