SYSTRA is a joint venture formed by two major French public transit operators (RATP and SNCF). SYSTRA benefits from a unique wealth of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
For over 60 years, SYSTRA has been involved closely with its clients and partners throughout all the phases of a project, from the feasibility study, design and building over to the operation and maintenance phase.
With motre than 5,400 employees committed to the quality of their expertise and more than 50% of the turnover realized overseas, SYSTRA is acknowledged as the world leader in transport infrastructures engineering.
The BIM Coordinator’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report to the BIM Manager on daily progress of Contractor’s BIM activities and provide support when required
- Monitor BIM models for quality, data integrity and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project delivery milestones in coordination with BIM Technicians
- Ensure BIM models meet expectations stated in the project BIM Execution Plan
- Understand the BIM scope of work for the subcontractors on the project
- Perform quality reviews of submitted models as they relate to the contract documents
- Ensure that all submitted data are compliant with Qatar Rail’s BIM standards
- Support, assist, and train project staff members on BIM when required
We are looking to recruit talented individuals with drive and determination!
The qualified professional must have:
- At least 10 years of industry experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position within international teams
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Architecture, or related discipline
- Deep knowledge of British Standards BS1192, PAS1192
- Excellent communication skills to effectively cooperate with different contractors teams
- Excellent Engineering software knowledge (especially Autodesk Revit, Navisworks Manage, BIM 360 Glue, and Autodesk Vault)
- GCC experience is an advantage
- Experience in COBie, Maximo is an advantage
- Previous railway experience is an advantage