Defines on-route energy consumption according to exogenous variables.
The range and technology of electric vehicles is evolving rapidly but is still limited compared to diesel vehicles. Vehicles’ autonomy must be carefully assessed to ensure it meets a route’s energy demands: factors such as weather conditions, terrain, and traffic congestion must also be considered.
MODELLING OF YOUR RECHARGE INFRASTRUCTURE
- Python scripts: Automated scripts on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Data acquisition from multiple sources: Access to live and historical data including traffic, climate conditions, vehicles, road network.
- Data cleaning and processing: Data pipelines, aggregators, and databases.
- Predictive energy model: High accuracy for known networks and vehicles and Medium accuracy for unknown networks and vehicles.
- Custom AI model development and training: Using additional client data such as ridership, GTFS, or drivers.
- Other operational benefits: Eco-driving and on-route consumption analysis.
THEY HAVE CHOSEN THE HERON SOLUTION
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Product Owner, Heron