Bridges are an essential component of modern infrastructure, enabling safe and efficient transportation of people and goods.
As critical connectors in our transportation network, they play a vital role in facilitating economic growth, promoting trade and commerce, and improving mobility and accessibility for communities.
INFRASTRUCTURE AT THE SERVICE OF MOBILITY FOR ALL
The infrastructure that we sign is at the service of communities: eliminating distances, overcoming natural obstacles and bringing people closer to employment, education and leisure facilities. We have contributed to the design of more than 30 cable-stayed bridges around the world, as well as to the construction of emblematic structures such as:
- The longest floating bridge: the Evergreen Point Bridge in Seattle in the United States.
- The longest span for a concrete bridge, with the Atlantic Bridge in Panama
- The longest sea crossing for a bridge (34.1km), with the Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah Causeway in Kuwait
- The fastest aerial metro designed and built on viaducts in history, with the Mecca metro in Saudi Arabia
- The longest double-span main suspension bridge (2.75km) with the Chacao Bridge in Chile
- The longest span for a cable-stayed railway bridge, with the Tianxingzhou Bridge in China
- Longest span for a prestressed concrete box girder high speed train bridge in Medway, UK
- The longest span for a high speed train bowstring bridge with the MOAM bridge in South Korea.
These structures, which are regularly honoured with international awards, reflect the promise we make to our clients and partners in design & build projects: to combine our technical expertise at the highest level with a high quality production capacity, and support at all phases for robust engineering structures, delivered on time and at competitive costs.
Our expertise in Bridges
AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF EXPERTS
We have a global network of excellence in bridge engineering, bringing a group of international expert from Australia, the United States, France, Canada, India, Korea and Dubai. This unrivalled technical expertise enables us to work on all types of bridges including:
- Ponts suspendus ;
- Bridges for metros, Faster or high speed rail lines;
- Truss and arch.
Our services extend to all project phases, from upstream studies to full project management in close collaboration with manufacturers, and even maintenance and independent certification.
SYSTRA has been ranked 7th in the Engineering News-Record (ENR) international Bridges category since 2018.
For more information on SYSTRA’s services, please get in contact with us by hitting the button below.