Home page > Site Map
- SYSTRA attends the 60th UITP Congress in Geneva
- SYSTRA to make a presentation on reducing environmental impact at the Light Rail World 2013, on 9-10 April in Madrid.
- SYSTRA, a VTM Conference Silver Partner
- SYSTRA signs a contract for a renovation study of Line 1 of the Cairo metro
- SYSTRA makes the 1st train circulate on the extension of the line 1 of the Nice tramway
- SYSTRA moves in a new building in Paris
- SYSTRA receives an award for its Brest and Casablanca tramway projects
- SYSTRA takes part on Meet’ING, the 11th engineering meeting.
- SYSTRA at InnoTrans 2012
- SYSTRA inaugurates the UIJEOUNGBU light metro and acquires Bntech
- SYSTRA at UIC Highspeed 2012 exhibition
- SYSTRA architect, Paola Arellano Ardón, best Young Talent in Mobility
- New SYSTRA video
- SYSTRA to take part in the 2012 Public Transport Exhibition
- 2012 Profile
- SYSTRA has won the contract to oversee the design and to supervise the construction of 1,000 km of high-speed railway - in Kazakhstan
- Frédéric Delorme joins the SYSTRA Board
- In 2012, SYSTRA commissioned nearly 100 km of new light railway line in France, as well as in Casablanca and Algiers.
- SYSTRA in Wroclaw : the inauguration of its new technical centre
- William (Bill) Crosbie joins SYSTRA as CEO of the US subsidiary
- SYSTRA inaugurates the UIJEOUNGBU light metro and acquires Bntech, confirming its long-term presence in South Korea
- Santiago in Chile: 2 new metro lines
- SYSTRA merges with INEXIA and XELIS to create the world’s leading provider of public transport engineering infrastructure solutions
- SYSTRA signs Consultancy contract for the extension of Bangkok’s Green Metro line.