A company which is continually growing
Several key milestones mark the development of the SYSTRA Group. Most recently, the incorporation of INEXIA, and XELIS, opens a new chapter in the life of the Group and paves the way to a greater future for us all.
- 1957 : SNCF launches SOFRERAIL
- 1961 : RATP launches SOFRETU
- 1995 : the 2 companies merge to form SYSTRA
- 2011 : INEXIA and XELIS merge with SYSTRA to enhance and reinforce the capability of the Group.
A market leader
SYSTRA preserves above all the technological excellence on which its reputation is founded. Balancing growth and excellence governs all our decisions. It is one of the factors which has established us as a leader in the field.
- A world leader in transport infrastructure engineering
- In the top 10 transport engineering companies in the world (ENR Engineering News-Record 2013 rankings)
- Revenues in 2012 reached 406 million euros, of which 51% was international
- 3 800 employees, with more than half based abroad
A redistribution of our teams to be as closer our clients, both in France and around the world
A company with the capability to handle every stage of a project
Whether you are a partner or a client, SYSTRA’s technical skills mean that our teams can provide the support you need, right the way through your transport project. We work alongside you from design to delivery, from construction to maintenance. Included are feasibility studies, project management, including any obligations with regard to environmental protection, trials, commissioning and launch, and training. All this is, of course, provided by a dedicated team, always ready to adapt its solutions to meet your expectations.